If you enjoy working with ground breaking technology, and you want to develop further the skills and domain expertise that will keep you in hot demand for the next decade, you will want to explore this exciting opportunity to work with us.
To apply to for an open position, please contact HR by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and position you are interested in on the subject line of email.
Summary: Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; preparing financial statements.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- General ledger and fixed asset maintenance
- Preparation and analysis of balance sheets, profit/loss statements & other financial reports
- Creation of strategic pricing models
- Project/Job costing and analysis of revenues, trends and financial commitments incurred to predict future expenses
- Reporting of company's finances to management
Assist controller in the following:
- Budgeting and operations planning
- Month, quarter and year end close
- Annual audit preparation
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned
- Excellent time management, communication, and analytical skills
- Team oriented work style and independent work ethic
- Customer service (both internal and external) focus
Education and experience:
- BS in Accounting
- Minimum 3 year related experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively with department managers and customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience using automated accounting software; QuickBooks a must