MEDfx Support Venue
MEDfx Corporation provides a team of professional, experienced Support personnel to help you get the most out of your MEDfx Software Applications. Currently, support is available as follows:
MEDfx Practice Management and EMR
- Email: Any user may submit support questions via email through our online support form. Target response time is 1 business day.
- Phone: Designated Support Contacts may use toll-free telephone support at (800) 466-1438 during standard Support hours (below).
Hours of Operation
MEDfx Support (phone / email) standard hours are 8:00am - 4:30pm EST on normal business days. Support is closed for company holidays,listed below.
|Tue Jan 1||New Year's Day|
|Mon Jan 21||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|Mon Feb 18||Presidents Day|
|Mon May 27||Memorial Day|
|Thu Jul 4||Independence Day (observed)|
|Mon Sep 2||Labor Day|
|Mon Oct 14||Columbus Day|
|Mon Nov 11||Veteran's Day|
|Thu Nov 28||Thanksgiving Day|
|Fri Nov 29||Day after Thanksgiving|
|Wed Dec 25||Christmas Day|
|Thu Dec 26||Day after Christmas (Observed)|
Most issues can be handled directly by our Support team. Examples of these call types include:
- Troubleshooting data or functional problems that result from how the system is being used
- Assisting local network technicians in evaluating connectivity and performance
- Help with electronic services such as claims submission, reports, etc.
- Reporting of a system issue (code error or system not available)
- Customer service items (we'll direct you appropriately for billing/contract questions, ordering new services, etc.)
MEDfx Support is available to assist by providing information to help resolve software or business issues relating to use of MEDfx Products and Services. Requests for personal training, custom technical work, or other similar items are referred to applicable development teams for a needs assessment and a price quote. Application training is available for a fee through the MEDfx Training Department. Electronic claims are supported with regards to connectivity to our clearinghouse partners. Payor-related issues should be resolved between the payor and submitting office. For questions regarding issues not directly related to MEDfx software (such as general PC or network troubleshooting), computer viruses, spyware, operating system configuration, please contact your office's computer technicians.
* Change request will be added to our Product Management list for consideration and prioritization.
If you have any questions regarding MEDfx Customer Support, please call
(800) 466-1438 during regular business hours. »Contact Support